Tasks are separated into Milestones. Milestones allows you and your team to track the state of a Job and see on what stage each Job is from the Job list view.
Tasks are also able to send emails automatically.
Tasks can be automatically created via a Job Template, or they can be created manually directly on the Job.
To manually add a new task:
- Click Add Task on the Milestone you wish to add it to
- Enter the details of the Task
- Click Save
Also note that Job Templates cannot be used on pre-existing Jobs. If you wish to add the Tasks from a Job Template onto an existing Job, you will need to add them manually, or recreate the Job from the Job Template.
- Click Edit on the Task you wish to edit
- Edit the Task as required
- Click Save
- Click the name of the Task you wish to delete
- Click Delete
- Click OK on the confirmation box that appears
When a Task is done, it is necessary to mark it as complete so that Milestone progress can be tracked.
To complete a Task:
- Click Complete on the Task you wish to mark as completed
Changing Milestone And Task Order
- Click Reorder underneath the sidebar where you can see the Job deadline.
- Drag and Drop Milestones and Tasks until you are satisfied with their new order
- Click Save Order
Time Spent On Tasks
- Move your mouse over the Task row
- Click on the pencil icon button
- Fill in how much time you spent or expect to spend
- Click the tick icon button